Monday, June 8, 2009

The Joys of Working in Radio

I work as an on-air personality from 2-7pm on Movin 92.5 and if you like Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake and Prince--chances are you'll like the station. (http://www.movin925.com/) I really do love working here --no two days are the same. Example. One of my regulars, told me that her birthday was coming up and that she was going to be all alone. So, I ordered her a cake and had it delivered. She called me today to thank me... or so I thought! She said the cake was dry and that I spelled her name wrong. WOW. :)

2 comments:

The City Sage said...

Are you SERIOUS? Jeez, that's gratitude for you!

On a brighter note, your subway sign looks AWESOME! And I don't think the wall needs anything else--looks perfect to me!

Nicole A. said...

WOW, that is so crazy! I cannot believe people sometimes!