Monday, June 8, 2009

Closer to being done...


I finally got around to hanging the vintage subway sign that I got on ebay. I love it. However, I think the wall needs something else. It feels a little empty. Maybe a clock above it? Too much? I have a hard time editing myself. I've been on the hunt for white gumballs too. No luck so far. I'm also trying to transition out the aqua in here. I have a vase and picture frame in the corner that needs to go...but I need to find something to replace it. I'm thinking a vintage wine drying rack to hang mugs off of.

4 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

I can't get enough of those glass drying racks! And I absolutely love the one you showed. The kitchen looks fantastic! Your lights remind me of my own. :)

Mason said...

I know I love them--but they are so expensive! :( The lights are from pottery barn and I am so glad we got 'em! :)

mimi charmante said...

Fabulous blog - thank you for finding me so that I could find you!
xo

Dianna G. said...

I love it as is - it makes a great statement on its own! No clock! :)