Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tokyo Milk

Thanks to all for all the birthday wishes-I had a faaaaabulous birthday! I had a delicious dinner at Crush in Seattle and some great gifts! :) I'm actually trying to figure out how to spend my anthropologie gift card that I got when I came across these:

















I'm such a sucker for cute packaging and Tokyo Milk always does such an amazing job. I really them them all and think they would be so cute all lined up together...but do I REALLY need 6 bottles of bubble bath? Maybe I do...

7 comments:

Mo said...

Need? Probably not.
Want? YES! Plus, it's for your birthday! :)

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Oh definitely! Anything Anthro is worth having I say.

Glad it's cooler there for you this week!
Deb

Shannan Martin said...

Oooh, definitely go for the one with the LETTERS on the label! ;) Or the vintage swimsuit chick. That one is pretty fun, too.

Moore Minutes said...

How fun, love those. Sigh...I always want everything on your website. Happy Birthday too!! BUT...question for you, your old profile pic with the short blond hair, that was you, right? How old were you in that pic? Because your hair is completely different now! And your hair is beautiful both ways. ;)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen those at Anthro before and now I'm seriously tempted to take a drive to U village!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

so fun! love these, and will look for them on my next Anthro-trip!

Happy Monday!

paige said...

oh thanks for the scoop
i love love love the packaging!