Right? Wrong. It is all mine! Although Todd has told me that no more furniture can come in until I finish a project. One in--one out.
1. I have my farmer's table that will soon be my desk upstairs in the loft to stain and finish painting.
2. I have the two dressers that I need to sand and paint and use as nightstands.
3. And then I have to get covers made for the parsons chairs.
4. And then I have to get wheels and glass cut for the pigeon coffee table I have in the works.
5. And THEN, finally there is the secretary desk. The desk that started it all and it still not done.
So yeah. I have a lot on my plate. And I'm thrilled! :)