Monday, September 21, 2009

Honestly?



Vintage Junky is simply awesome. Why? Well, her blog for one. And the fact that she nominated me for an award. :) Thanks!! Here are the rules:

1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.


So, here are my 10 honest things...

1. I was born in Hawaii. I've lived in Goose Creek South Carolina, Springfield Virginia, La Maddalena Italy, Silverdale Washington and finally, Seattle!

2. I love to squish things. Especially my cats. I'm worried when I have a baby that's all I'm going to want to do to it.

3. I never fill up my gas tank all the way. I hate waiting for it to fill.

4. I can do voices. Lots of them.

5. I once shaved off one of my eyebrows. I told my parents the razor fell in the shower. They didn't buy that one.

6. I used to get chocolate Rice Krispies wrapped and under the tree for Christmas because I wasn't allowed to have sweet cereal any other time of the year.

7. I can draw pretty well. But only people. Only women. With big boobs.

8. I have horrible road rage. I use horrible words. I beat my hands against the steering wheel and then pray that whoever I'm screaming at isn't going where I'm going.

9. I used to threaten to run away a lot when I was little. My mom always offered to help me pack.

10. I hate snakes. Like I start crying hysterically if I see one. Even itty bitty ones.









New England Girl


Vinyl Vineyard


Living Better Together


Bella Rosa

4 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

This is why I nominated you... I knew you wouldn't disappoint with your 10 things! I hear you about #8... Sometimes I want to follow the awful driver wherever they go just to tell them that I think they are a terrible driver. And one day I will!

SMiles!
Michelle

Shannan Martin said...

So, here's the question: Will Imaginary Child get to have sweet cereal year round?? :)

HirondelleRustique said...

Want to add another award to your list? ;)

http://hirondellerustique.blogspot.com/2009/09/award.html

LuLu said...

your cereal for christmas was too cute!
LuLu