Hirondelle Rustique is one of my favorite blogs and she was nice enough to give me this award. Super flattered--that's me! :)
As recipient of this award, I'm to name 5 obsessions and tag 5 fabulous blogs. Here goes:
1. Decorating - I mean seriously obsessed. I can't sleep at night trying to think of ways to reconfigure furniture and sometimes scoop up five decorating magazines at a time at the grocery store. I think it might be cheaper to just get myself a subscription.
2. Painting Furniture- I spend hours on craigslist looking for pieces to paint. Cane chairs. Farm tables. anything with barley twist. And to think, it all started because Todd said I needed a hobby. I bet somebody is kicking himself! ;)
3. Blogs--the first two hours at work are spend catching up on my google reader. I usually have about 200 posts to wade through. It's my favorite part of my day. And I go star crazy bookmarking my favorite posts. :)
4. True Blood/Twilight: Yeah, I'm a grown woman obsessed with Vampires. It's fine. Totally fine. And COMPLETELY normal.
5. Anthropologie: I have considered on more than one occasion to take a part time job at Anthro. Just for the discount. I call it Anthro, cause we're besties. I could live there. I wouldn't mind me buried there...might look into that.....
And now onto 5 of the blogs I think are fabulous
1. Haleys Cottage: I love her store, her dogs and of course, her blog!
2. Shabby Scraps: I only just fell in love with her blog and simply loved her booth at the recent French Flea Market.
3. Dumbwit Tellher: love her writing style and images!
4. Pony Girl Rides Again: She makes me want to ride horses! :) Her pictures are always so beautiful.
5. Moore Minutes: She makes me want to be crafty! :)