Friday, November 6, 2009

Obsessed.

I become obsessed quite easily. Like with colors. I find a shade that I love and I inundate it into every aspect of my life. I do it with music too. I find a song I like and then play it into submission. Over and over again until my ears start bleeding and I hate the song.

But back to colors. It used to be the palest shade of aqua. I put it everywhere. Bathrooms, dishes, bedding--you name it. These days its an inky-black-blue shade. Mix that with my new found obsession with all things under the sea--and you add these beauties to my every growing MUST HAVE list.








I think my bedroom could use some new paint in my new favorite shade and these prints. LOVE. Found here and here.

**Don't forgot to enter my giveaway below! I forgot to mention that it ends NEXT Friday! :)

8 comments:

starnes family said...

I love this color (or dark grey) with a pale yellow.

Enjoying your blog!

Unknown said...

Yep...this is MY winter color girl. With pops of grey and a bright RED bag...H.E.L.L.O!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweden calling...

So glad I stumbled on your lovely lovely blog today, it's always nice to find other blogger out and about on the net! Sooooo nice post!

Peace & Love

Agneta

Natalie said...

uh oh, have you seen the amelie octopus sofa on anthropologie? It's a deep dark blue marie antoinette shaped sofa with black wood and a giant octopus embroidered on it...I'm obsessed with that color and that couch..

seriously though, I too have this weird deep dark blue thing going on right now.

La Dolfina said...

OMG I love the octopus.
I saw it on Dress my Nest with Thom Filicia. He used it in Guiliana DePandi's home. It was cut into 3rd's and each section was framed separately. It was so dramatic!
I desperately tried to find it, and now here it is!!
Thank you so much!!
I adore your blog and your style :)

Mason said...

Natalie--Yup, love that couch!! And I love your blog! :) I too am OBSESSED with Anthro! :)

Mason said...

La Dolfina--I saw that too! LOOOOVED IT!!

Marlene McGarrity said...

You have great taste.