Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Muchas Gracias!



Flip Flop Bride was kind enough to hook a sister up with this fun award! So the deal is, I tell you 10 interesting things about myself and pass the award on to 10 other bloggers. Can do. Will do!


1. I work at a radio station doing afternoons from 2-7pm here in Seattle. My on air name is Mason. Sometimes I forget my real name!

2. I can't read a map to save my life. If I was ever kidnapped and left for dead a mile from my home with only a map and a flashlight...I proooooobably wouldn't make it.

3. I'm an only child.

4. I couldn't tell time until I was in 6th grade.

5. I love Neil Diamond. And Jay-Z. And Tim McGraw.

6. I never believed in Santa Claus, but I believed in the Easter bunny. For a loooong time.

7. I talk to the tv. I ask it questions. Like really? That's really going to make my hair shinier?

8. I had braces for 7 years.

9. I blow dry and flat iron my hair EVERY day. If I don't..it's huge. People never believe me when they see how HUGE.

10. I've spent $45 on shampoo before. All in the hopes that my hair won't fall out of my head.


Now to give this award to 10 fab bloggers:




















7 comments:

Sheila said...

By gollly gee... thank you my love for the award. I am feeling pretty special right about now THANKS!
I must confess I have fallen in love with your blog since I first went to it. I think your a doll and have GREAT decorating style also... I can also tell you have a kick booty personality too ;) I will work on this award later this evening, THANK YOU!

xo,
Sheila

stefanie said...

what a sweetie, thanks

April Lee said...

Lol I ask the TV questions, too!

EMBELLISH said...

Thanks soooooo much for the nomination. I am so deeply grateful that you thought of me!!!!!! As soon as I think of 10 intersting things to say about myself I will post and pass it on. Thanks again!

La Dolfina said...

Thanks Susan...I'm so glad I found you, and you in turn found me! I've been loving your blog and have been wondering how your foot is?

Rachelle said...

My hair falls out too, and I would most definitely buy 45..75..100 $$ shampoo to make it stop but I doubt it'll happen. I obsess over it. Like, count the strands obsess. It's sick really. :)

I like your fake name, if I have another child, which I wont. But, if I did and it was a girl I want that name....... soooo.... bad. Oh well, just dreams! :)

Rachelle

Anne Lorys said...

You are a riot!
I'm an only child, too....you sure we're not sisters somehow???
Anne