Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's been a hot minute.



Lots has changed in my life. Where to start. Well, I hate to talk about it...but I'm getting a divorce. It's not fun. It's incredibly hard. I never thought I'd be here. I'm angry. I'm sad. But happy to have it almost behind me. I've learned what I will and won't tolerate in a relationship and know that I deserve to be treated well. It took me a long time to think that I deserved that. But here I am. And despite the fact that I'll probably be in therapy for the rest of my life (fingers crossed that doesn't happen), I'm genuinely happy. I've got a great new dude in my life and work couldn't be better.  It sucks to start over, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Through it all...I'm trying to keep my sense of humor in tact. And my boobies perky. :)


4 comments:

Missy in Texas said...

Sad to hear about your divorce, but glad to see you back on your BLOG. Good luck to you and I hope things are looking up for you.

Hilary said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I was in that place a year and a half ago. My divorce was final in February, but I have a great new guy and we're getting married this October. If you ever want to talk to someone who's been there, feel free to e-mail me!

StephaniePumphrey said...

The ways you met people before getting married have changed. You are no longer in college. You are no longer in the singles scene. You are busy raising the children from your marriage.

Divorce Blog Articles

Unknown said...

So Colorful and attractive......
I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job!

If you search About Heroes Strike Mod Apk Latest Version Download 2021, then Heroes Strike Mod Apk is one of the best website. You must check it out.